Thursday, April 29, 2010

41.7 - Lunchtime Drafting


Miles Run: 41.7
Hours Left: 69
Beer Assists: 11

Route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3421470

Vinay joined me today for our standard lunch loop. In a reversal of recent trends, this 6.7 miler turned into a 7.0 miler, with Vinay encouraging me to put on the extra loop. Vinay was a patient partner today, as it took us just over 50 minutes, whereas the 6.7 normally only takes us about 42-44.

As a special bonus, we ran into Kate and Lola on their lunch-time walk.

Even got 2 more beer assists! Joy went to the Bulldog (how I miss thee, Bulldog) for beers at lunch, saying "Lunch time bulldog run because I'm enjoying grad school freedom while I can!!". Score 1 more for Joy and 1 more for an unnamed 'friend' of possible German descent.

Thanks again to Vinay for pretty much letting draft of of him the whole time, and for pulling my butt around. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment