Saturday, May 1, 2010

82.9 - Road Kill

Miles Run: 82.9
Hours Left: 24
Beer Assists: 76

Route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3294620

Slept in a bit this morning. Not so much 'slept' as 'laid in bed and enjoyed not moving'. But, eventually rolled out and logged an 8.2 miler.

Today I finally got my first legit road kill. Seeing as how I've been running at odd times-- and obviously don't consider it a 'personal victory' to pass high school soccer girls, the Intel nooner fit-walk club, or what was evidently the 'Bethany Indian Wives Walker Club'-- I figred Saturday morning would be the day to rack up a few kills. This may be my only road kill so far, but no one has passed me while I've been out there, either.

The assists kept rolling in last night from the west coasters, with Peter adding 5and the PTown crew tacking on 8.

Next run at 11 or so with sister Katie. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment