Sunday, May 2, 2010

100.2 - Mission Accomplished!




Miles Run: 100.2
Hours Left: Who Cares!
Beer Assists: Pending

Route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3692545

Woke up this morning with a hungry puppy licking my hand and 7.3 left to go. Put in a 7.5 miler, and I'm done! Wanted to update the blog really quick, and then it's off to breakfast at Longbottom's for some good breakfast.

Ended with some time to spare, almost an hour and change, but obviously that was by design just in case something unfortunate occurred. Also intentionally went a little extra to remove any doubt at all about cutting a corner, hopping a sidewalk, or any small errors in GMaps pedometer. Sidenote: GMaps doesn't account for uphills/downhills, which actually makes your run longer, so I'm rather certain I'm OK, but better safe than sorry.

The beer tally is well over 100. I have to sort through my texts and emails from last night to get an exact number, but we're definitely >100. I'll get a final tally after breakfast and post some more pictures-- but for now, I'm hungry and I have a hungry Kate too.

Off to breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment