Friday, April 30, 2010

74.7 - Feeling Good

Miles Run: 74.7
Hours Left: 47
Beer Assists: 56

Route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3272391

Kate joined me for another run tonight, knocking off another 7 flat. We even had to speed up at the end to beat the rain in!

I'm very much shocked at today's performace. Going into today I really thought that today was going to be the hardest one, and this morning confirmed that. However, this afternoon I felt great.

The biggest physical problem so far is the knees. They are fine when I'm up and moving, but when I sit or lay down for even a small amount of time it takes a good 10 minutes to warm them up again. We will see how the body responds when I crawl out of bed tommorrow, but things are looking quite good right now.

I'm ahead of the game right now, so tommorrow has some play room if I get in trouble. That said, looking to a strong Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment